Sonia Castillo's Schedule
|8:00-||8:20||Tutorials by appointment|
|8:30-||9:20||Spanish 2 - 1st|
|9:25-||10:15||Spanish 1 - 2nd|
|10:20-||11:10||Spanish 2 - 3rd|
|11:15-||12:05||Spanish 2 - B 4th|
|1:35-||2:25||Spanish 2 6th|
|2:30-||3:20||Spanish 2 - 7th Period|
|3:25-||4:00||Advisory - 8th|
School Supplies List
CLASS SUPPLIES 2018-19
Bring a pencil to class each day.
Each student is encouraged to use a pocket folder with brads or a 1-inch, three-ring binder to use in class. Being organized and having study guides to use as a reference will help students be successful in their Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 course.
Students must ask permission and receive permission in order to use an electronic device in the classroom.
Students are expected to put away electronic devices during class unless permission is asked and given for academic use. Sometimes students will be allowed to use devices as part of a daily lesson. Computer lab time is also scheduled for some lessons.
My Shared Files
- Spanish 1 Lesson Plans - C4 - May 6-30.doc (doc)(2890 KB)
- Spanish 2 - Lesson Plans C4 May 6-May 30.doc (doc)(2889 KB)
- Spanish 1 - Lesson Plans - C4 April 15-May 3.doc (doc)( 44 KB)
- Spanish 2 - Lesson Plans C4 April 15-May 3.doc (doc)( 44 KB)
- Class - Spanish 2 Syllabus 2018.doc (doc)( 31 KB)
- -ER/-IR Verb Meaning flashcards (ppt)(546 KB)
- -AR VERBS (digital flashcards) (ppt)(6699 KB)
- Tener (verb review) (ppt)(887 KB)
- Estar (verb review) (pptx)(1072 KB)
- Questions review (ppt)(449 KB)
- Verb Inventory (ppt)(293 KB)
- Verb Conjugation Tutorial & Review (pps)(352 KB)
- Family Terms (doc)(1007 KB)
- Stem Changing Verb Digital Flashcards (ppt)(197 KB)
- Preposition Digital Flashcards (ppt)(189 KB)
- Irregular Verbs Charts digital flashcards charts.ppsx (ppsx)(1371 KB)
- Adjectives for Objects (doc)( 62 KB)
- Adjectives for People (doc)( 98 KB)
- Helpful Spanish Terms (doc)( 100 KB)
The RFHS Spanish Club is a social club for members to share interests, build leadership and social skills, and plan as well as participate in events together. Members do not have to be Spanish class students.
During the 2018-19 school year, club members and officers will have the opportunity to meet during 8th period.
The Spanish Club donated new plush toys to the annual Teddy Bear Bike Ride, which took place on December 16. New plush toys were donated to riders to take by police escort from the Bay Area Bicycles to Driscoll Children's Hospital in Corpus Christi.
NEXT CLUB MEETING: (We still have (4) t-shirts ready for pick-up from Sra. Castillo)
NOTE: Spanish Club information is shared during daily school announcements and among club members. Sign up in RFHS Classroom 225.
New members welcome!
For more information about the RFHS Spanish Club, contact Señora Castillo at (361) 790-2220 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System