Joanna Bates' Schedule
School Supplies List
If you are needing assistance with supplies, please let me know.
Q: How can I help my child do better in reading?
A: Encourage them to read daily, talk to them about what they are reading. It sounds simple, but the more they read the more they will grow as a reader. (I can give you some question to help guide your discussion with your child if you would like, just let me know.)
Q: My child doesn't like to read, what can I do?
A: Help them to find things they are interested in. Most students who say “I don't like to read”, just have not found what they are interest in. And this is the hardest part of reading. Think about it, do you like to read things your not interested in?
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System