RFMS Dept Phone: (361)790-2230 FAX: 361-790-2304
Contact Patricia Larsen
More ACISD Staff
MEDICATION DURING SCHOOL HOURS
Please refer to the following link for medication information during school hours:
Medication forms are provided for your use in the above FILE CENTER section of my profile.
1. Can my child attend school if he/she is delinquent on required immunizations?
NO. If your child is delinquent/past due for any required immunization, he/she will be withdrawn from school until proper verification of required immunization(s) is provided to the school nurse.
2. How will I know if my child is due for any required immunizations?
Monthly letters are sent home with students that have required immunizations due that month.
3. How will I know when my child is being withdrawn for non-compliance?
Once a student becomes delinquent, a delinquent letter with the anticipated withdraw date is sent home with your student.
4. Will my child be able to start school at the beginning of this school year if he/she is not up to date with the required immunizations?
NO. Students enrolled with ACISD at the end of last school year, received notices in the U.S. mail informing parents of needed required immunizations prior to the start of this school year.
5. What do I need to do once my child has received their required immunizations?
Please provide proper documentation from health care provider to the school nurse as soon as possible.