I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. I majored in Mathematics and minored in Economics. I am also certified in and have taught Social Studies and Business classes. I am married with 3 children and 6 grandchildren.This will be my 28th year at RFHS.
My mission is to contribute to each of my student's education in such a way that he or she acquires skills which will lead to success in post-secondary studies. I want my students to become productive young adults who seek rewarding lives through meaningful employment and healthy lifestyles.
I enjoy reading and swimming. I read fiction but also like biographical and historical works. I am fascinated by old cars and airplanes.
Janet Offutt's Schedule
|8:30-||9:20||World Geography PAP|
|12:40-||1:30||World Geography PAP|
|2:30-||3:20||World Geography PAP|
School Supplies List
Always bring a pen or pencil to class.
Please plan to organize papers and handouts in a folder or notebook of your choice.
My Shared Files
- WG Lesson plans week 4.5.docx (5)( 15 KB)
- WG Lesson Plans Week 4.4.docx (4)( 15 KB)
- ECO lesson plan week 4.3.docx (3)( 22 KB)
- WG lesson plans Week 4.3.docx (3)( 15 KB)
- ECO lesson plans week 4.2.docx (2)( 22 KB)
- W Geo lesson plans Week 4.2.docx (2)( 14 KB)
- WG lesson plans week 4.1.docx (1)( 14 KB)
- Eco Lesson Plan week 4.1.docx (1)( 23 KB)
When are tutorials? Tutorials are before school from 7:30 am until first period.
How to contact me? I can be reached by phone through the school office at 361.790.2220 Extension 2233. The best time to call or meet is before or after school. I try to be very prompt in responding to email
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System