I was born and raised in Rockport, Texas. I attended Fulton Learning Center when it was Fulton Elementary. I live in Portland, Texas with the love of my life, have four kids, and three dogs. I absolutely love teaching children, and I know I was born to do it. I love Math, I like to paint, and I play guitar.
My mission statement as a Third Grade Teacher is to motivate, inspire, encourage, and support students by providing a safe, secure and loving environment to educate them socially, emotionally, and cognitively so they can continue to build a foundation for life-long learning.
I love Math, I like to paint, and I play guitar.
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System