I am a graduate of Sam Houston State University and I started my teaching career in 1975. I am currently an inclusion English teacher and ELA teacher for the Life Skills Class at Rockport-Fulton High School. I have been adjunct English instructor at Del Mar College in the evenings for the past 20 years.
Teachers must prepare students for jobs and careers in the future that do not exist today.
My wife and I love to travel to visit family and friends in Texas and Germany. Our family, especially our grandchildren, bring us endless joy and we look forward to our family events.
Gary Mott's Schedule
|12:00-||12:00||ELA inclusion and ELA Life Skills|
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System