I work in Life Skills area and you can find me most of the time in the kitchen. I assist in teaching the kiddos how to make a bed, wash clothes, cook and bake. We also dabble in the garden area, planting vegetables. Our new adventure this year is teaching them how to iron clothes. For the holidays they bake the cookies for all of the bus drivers, monitors and cafeteria staff. We also like to do something special during the holidays for our special staff teachers as well.
To provide the children in Life Skills how to survive after high school by providing them with some learning know how.
Right now my main interest is to finish cleaning up the mess that Harvey left me. My task is to be 100% by the end of the school year. I am at 50% right now!!! YAY!!!!
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System