Dyslexia and Reading Intervention
RFHS Dept Phone: (361)790-2220
This is my 4th year teaching and I am happy to be back at RFHS. I have been a resident of Rockport going on 5 years and I am originally from North Texas. I received my bachelor's degree from Texas State University and my master's degree from Texas A & M - Commerce. I have been working with youth for the last 10 years and I am looking forward to this school year.
In Aransas County ISD, with every student, in every classroom, every day,
We Focus on Learning.
We commit to these instructional expectations:
1. All students understand the learning objective for every lesson.
2. All lessons address the grade level TEKS.
3. Instructional practices align with the TEKS.
4. The level of student work assigned meets the TEKS expectation.
5. All students actively engage in purposeful, learner-centered work.
Spending time with my family, fishing and going to the beach are among the top of my list!! (Oh, and I do love a good book...)
Dyslexia and Related Disorders
More ACISD Staff