I'm a Texas gal born and raised just up the road in Refugio, TX where I proudly supported the Bobcats. After high school I headed north to Waco, TX where I attended Baylor University and received my B.S. Ed.. On most fall Saturdays you can find me yelling "Sic 'em Bears"!! I've spent the last 30 years in Woodsboro, TX with my husband and three children.
Although reading is one of my biggest pleasures I also love to bake and decorate cakes. I got my start when my daughter thought she might like to be a pastry chef. We took a class together and she found out it wasn't for her, but I loved it. I am busy most weekends with cakes for showers, birthdays and weddings.
Books and Links
I admit that I am more of a fiction reader than non-fiction. I like a variety of authors and genres, but horror/paranormal is not one of them.
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System