""Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela"
Secondary Special Programs Facilitator / District Testing Coordinator
In Arnasas County ISD,
With every student,
We focus on learning.
We commit to these instructional expectations:
1. All students understand the learning objective for every lesson.
2. All lessons address the grade level TEKS.
3. Instructional practices align with the TEKS.
4. The level of student work assigned meets the TEKS expectations.
5. All students actively engaged in purposeful, learning-centered work.
My intrest include:
- classic cars
- family activities
- playing with my grandson
Books and Links
Stephanie Cobb's Schedule
My Shared Files
- STAAR-SAQ.ppt (ppt)(2690 KB)
- Theme (ppt)(145 KB)
- Making Predictions (ppt)(9412 KB)
- Main Idea (ppt)(466 KB)
- Literary Elements (ppt)(658 KB)
- Literary Devices (ppt)(3977 KB)
- Inference (ppt)(1452 KB)
- Figurative Language (ppt)(1035 KB)
- Fact and Opinion (ppt)(343 KB)
- Context Clues (pptx)(519 KB)
- Cause and Effect (pps)(370 KB)
- Test Taking Strategies (ppt)(296 KB)
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System