I am currently a 8th grade ELAR teacher at RFMS. This is my ninth year to teach here at RFMS and I am very excited about this school year. I graduate from Tarleton State in May 2009, with a bachelors degree in education prek-8th.
I was born and raised in Midland, Texas. I moved to Rockport in December of 2009 with my husband, Austin. We have 2 sweet kids, Brayden who is 5 and Sadie who is 3.
Lets make it a GREAT year!!!
Books and Links
Grammar Blast grades 6-8: http://www.eduplace.com/kids/hme/6_8/grammar/
Grammar Ninja: http://www.kwarp.com/portfolio/grammarninja.html
Inference Riddle Game http://www.philtulga.com/Riddles.html
Author's Purpose Battleship: http://www.quia.com/ba/72070.html
Quia Idiom Activity: http://www.quia.com/pages/havefun.html
Figurative Laguage: http://eclassroom.110mb.com/3rd%209%20weeks%20web/figurative_language_-_classify_it!.swf
Carrie Cox's Schedule
My Shared Files
- PreAP Summer packet 2018 (docx)(2027 KB)
Homework: Your student will pick up weekly homework on Monday's and will be due on Friday's.
- About ACISD
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- Child Nutrition
- District Calendar
- District and Campus Report Cards
- Dress Code
- Facility Reservations
- Family and Community Engagement
- FITNESSGRAM Information
- Gifted and Talented Program
- Health Services
- Online Textbook Reference
- Release of Directory Information
- School Supply Lists
- School Volunteer Application
- Staff Directory
- Student Enrollment
- Texas Assessment Management System