Aransas County ISD has been awarded a 21st Century Community Learning Center grant, which allows us to offer ACISD students the Texas Afterschool Center on Education program (Texas ACE) at ACISD schools.
The program's focus is on academic success in the classroom. Instructional activities are offered in conjunction to what is being offered by classroom teachers. Students reaching their fullest academic success is our mission.
The ACE program strives to improve the following:
- Academic Performance
- Promotion Rates
- Graduation rates
- College and Career Readiness
A variety of program activities are generally offered Monday through Friday on regular school days following the ACISD calendar. Assistance may include homework/tutoring assistance or enrichment activities geared to students' special interests. Snacks will also be provided for students during the program.
How to Request a Transcript
To request a transcript for a student previously attending Aransas County ISD, please contact Aransas County ISD Central Administration building, 361-790-2212.
You will need the following information.
- Student Full name when attending school
- date of birth
- grade last attended
- did student graduate?
School Supply Lists
Information regarding school supplies for the 2021-2022 school year coming soon
Registration & Attendance
Enrollment and Registration Student Enrollment Walkthrough
Students who are new to the district must enroll in ACISD using the “New To District Online Enrollment” area on the home page of the district website. Parents will need a valid email address and should go the Skyward Information section above and click on the link titled “New to the District Online Enrollment” and complete the information to get a login and password that will be sent to your email. In the Skyward Information area above, click on the “Login to Skyward” button, enter your email and password, and choose "New to District Enrollment" from the "Login Area" and complete the enrollment application. Parents will need to call your student's campus registrar to make an appointment to present the following required documents: Parent picture ID, Proof of Residence, Student's Immunization Record, Student's Birth Certificate, Student Social Security Card, and Student Transcript/Report Card. At high school, parents and students will also need to meet with a counselor. Click on a campus (page top) for contact numbers and school hours.
All parents of students already enrolled in the district must complete the Returning Student Online Registration through Skyward Family Access. Parents who do not have a Skyward Family Access should complete the Parent Email Address Update Form on the homepage of the ACISD website. A Family Access Login and password will be sent to you so you can register you student(s) online.
State law requires school attendance between the ages of 6 and 19. Eligible children (free and reduced lunch and/or English language deficient) must be four years of age on or before September 1 to enter pre-kindergarten. A child must be five years of age on or before September 1 to enter kindergarten. To enter first grade, a child must be six years of age on or before September 1. Documentation of birth and social security number are required. Any student enrolling in the district must be in compliance with the immunization guidelines issued by the Texas Department of Public Health.
Aransas County ISD provides pre-kindergarten and full-day kindergarten classes at Live Oak Learning Center.
There are no surveys available at this time
1. Why is fitness testing important to me?
The FITNESSGRAM physical fitness assessment is based not on athletic ability, but on good health. No matter what your career path, you will live a happier, more productive live if you are healthy—and physical fitness is vital to overall health. FITNESSGRAM provides accurate and reliable information about your physical condition and how it can be improved.
2. Can I “fail” the FITNESSGRAM test?
No. FITNESSGRAM is a tool to help you determine your fitness needs and guides you in planning a personalized physical activity program.
3. Will my scores be posted or be made public?
No. Where FITNESSGRAM data is collected by the state, the data will have student names removed so that individual scores may not be identified for a particular student. That data will be used to study trends and not to judge individual students.
4. Will my results be compared to other students?
No. FITNESSGRAM uses Healthy Fitness Zones (HFZ) to determine your overall physical fitness. HFZs are not based on class averages or any other peer comparisons. The standards are set specifically for boys and girls of different ages using the best available research. If your score falls within the HFZ, it means you have achieved the recommended level of fitness for your age. If your score falls below the HFZ, you should engage in activities that will help you improve.
5. What are the FITNESSGRAM Test items?
There are six test items:
- Either the Mile Run, or the PACER 20 meter shuttle runs (measures aerobic capacity)
- Push-ups or Flex Arm Hang (measures upper body muscular strength/endurance)
- Curl-ups (measures abdominal muscular strength/endurance)
- Shoulder Stretch (measures flexibility)
- Trunk Lift (measures trunk extensor strength and flexibility)
- Body Mass Index (measures body composition: appropriateness of weight relative to height)
Forms and Handbooks
- ACISD Student Handbook / Code of Conduct
- 2020 Girls Athletics 9/8-9/12 (pdf)((716.0 KB))
- 2020 Girls/Boys Summer Strength & Conditioning (pdf)((138.0 KB))
- 2020 High School Football Letter August (pdf)((219.0 KB))
- 2020 MS Football Info!! 8/4/2020 (pdf)((411.0 KB))
- 2020 MS Volleyball Tryouts! (pdf)((394.0 KB))
- 2020 Summer Football Letter (pdf)((95.0 KB))
- 2020 Summer Volleyball Letter (pdf)((306.0 KB))
- 20-21 Athletic Packet (pdf)((40785.0 KB))
- ACISD COVID Guidelines Basketball (pdf)((844.0 KB))
- COVID19 Guidelines for Football (pdf)((509.0 KB))
- COVID19 Guidelines for Volleyball (pdf)((809.0 KB))
- Girls' Athletics Sept. 14-Sept. 19 (pdf)((729.0 KB))
- Lady Pirates Volleyball Week 1! (pdf)((86.0 KB))
- MS Volleyball COVID19 Entry Guidelines (pdf)((325.0 KB))