ACISD Online Textbooks And Resource Page
Many of ACISD textbooks are now eTextbooks, or textbooks online. This page provides the links for textbook access all in one place.
Students: Click on a subject to find eTextbooks available for that subject. Your teacher will provide you with the log in and access instructions for the online textbooks in their class. If you are unsure of the subject of your class, look up your class list in Skyward. You may also visit your teachers page to see if they provide a list
- Click on http://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Click My Account
- Click Add Class
- Enter the access code provided by your teacher. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
You now have access to your class and digital resources associated with your class.
On your first visit you will need to establish your credentials
- Visit www.bigideasmath.com click on New to Big Ideas Math.
- Enter your access code and click Next.
- Fill out the required information and click Next.
- Write down your username and click Next.
For Immediate Technical Support please call Big Ideas Math at (877) 552-7766
To download resources you (students) must have the HMH eTextbook app installed on your device and enter the bundle code provided by your teacher. Go to HMF Download Center on your device to install the app.
After downloading the app find the app on your device and click on it. Click the [Get Books] button and you will be asked to enter a bundle code