ACISD School Board
All ACISD students are equipped with the tools to navigate a path to success as a productive member of society.
We prepare each student academically and socially to be a critical thinker, a problem solver, and a responsible and productive individual. Every child receives quality curriculum, instruction, and services to realize his or her personal potential.
Board of Trustees
|Name||Place / Office||Elected|
|Jack Wright||7, President||2016|
|Diane Tucker||1, Secretary||2016|
|Eli Ramos||4, Board Member||2016|
|June Anne Ashley||5, Board Member||2017|
|Cindy Robbins||2, Vice President||2017|
|Jeremy Saegert||3, Board Member||2018|
|Michaela Alston||6, Board Member||2018|
Regular meetings of the Board of Trustees are held on the third Thursday of each month, beginning at 6:30 pm
Meeting Schedule 2017-2018
Aransas County ISD Goals
- We will ensure all students are provided a solid educational foundation, challenging each student to reach his/her potential.
- We will develop a learning organization that fosters quality instruction through focused professional development and enhances opportunities for innovative/creative thinking at every level.
- All learning environments will be safe, inviting, properly resourced and staffed to provide the opportunity to respond to unique needs.
- We will utilize current and reliable technology in order to enhance and develop technologically literate students.
- We will develop a system for creating, analyzing and distributing assessment data.
- We will capitalize on our diverse community resources to expose our students to real-world experiences.
- We will evaluate ACISD programs and initiatives annually and will "phase out" every program that is not aligned with our beliefs.