This is a step by step guide to help you enroll your child
You may enroll from your personal computer or contact your student's campus registrar to make an appointment to use a school computer. Contact Information
||15”–30” if tech savvy
|| 45”–60” if new to technology
|What you will need:
||Don’t have an email account? We'll show you how to get one below.
- A scanned copy of the following documents
|If you are unable to scan your documents at this time, you can add them later.
Need help scanning your documents? Contact the school office to make an appointment and they will scan them for you.
*Parent Driver's License
*Proof of Residency
*Student Social Security
Steps to enroll your child
If you already have an email account skip to Step 2, below
If you already have children enrolled or have a Skyward account
- Click Here to sign into your existing Skyward account.
I forgot my Skyward login information
- Click on the “NEW DISTRICT ENROLLMENT” link in the menu at the left
- Skip to Step 4, below
Step 1: Create an email account
You can create a free email Gmail account by clicking here and filling out the form.
Step 2: Create a Skyward account
Click Here to open the form to create a Skyward account.
- You may select a language for the form in the top right side of the page.
- Fill out the form.
- Be sure to click in the “I’m not a robot“ check box. Then click on the [Click here to submit Account Request].
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided in the form.
- If you just created an email address, you can view the email by clicking here and logging into your new Google account.
- Go to your email and find the email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It will provide the username and password for your new Skyward account.
Step 3: Sign in to Skyward
Now, you can Click Here to sign into your new Skyward account.
Step 4: Fill out the enrollment form
You will now see the “NEW TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT” application form.
- To view in a language other than English, select your language from the drop-down in the upper right hand of the window. If you don’t see this drop-down, see the note at the bottom of this page.
- Fill out each section provided. See Special Considerations below for common help questions in each section.
- If you must leave and continue later, be sure to click [Complete Step X] before exiting the page.
- When you have finished filling out the form, click [Submit Application to the District]
Section 1: Student Information
If you select “No” for the following authorization questions we will not be able to use any photos with your child’s picture in slideshows on the ACISD web page.
*I authorize this student's information ... for the purposes of Public usage
*I authorize this student's information ... for the purposes of District usage
*I authorize this student's information ... for the purposes of Local usage
Section 4: Emergency Contact Information
Add persons that we may contact if we cannot get a hold of you in an emergency.
Add any persons that you permit to pick up your child from school.
Section 5: Requested Documents
- If you are able to upload these yourself it will greatly speed up the registration process.
- All documents will be verified by the campus registrar and/or school nurse.
- If you are not able to upload the documents
- Click the [Complete Step 5…] button to complete the rest of the information.
- Contact your student's campus registrar to make an appointment to deliver the required documents for scan and upload.
Click Here to view contact information for your campus registrar
 To see the [Select Language] drop-down on your Skyward window click on the Go To Family Access link in the upper left corner of the window. Then click the My Account link in the upper left corner of the window. Put a check by the Show Google™ Translator in Family Access option. Click the [SAVE] button. Now return to the application form by clicking the NEW TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT in the left menu.